About This Plan
- This quaint cottage works equally well in the mountains or by the lake. Its
- entry is sliding glass, which opens to a vaulted living room with a fireplace
- tucked into a wide windowed bay.
- The dining room has sliding glass access to the deck. The skylit kitchen features a greenhouse window over the sink and is just across from a handy laundry room.
- The master bedroom captures views through sliding glass doors and a triangular feature window.
- The second floor holds another bedroom, a full bath and a loft area that could be used as a bedroom, if you choose.
- Ceilings: 8'.
- Foundation: crawl space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,573 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,022 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 551 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 39' 0"
- Depth: 32' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 6"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick