About This Plan
- A big dormer sits pretty on top of the covered front porch of this quaint Cottage house plan.
- The foundation is a simple rectangle which saves on construction costs.
- Walk right into the spacious family room that has a big fireplace as the focal point.
- Built-in cabinets are on either side of the fireplace.
- A country kitchen in back combines the cooking and eating area of the home.
- The master bedroom is on the main floor and the other two bedrooms lie on the upper level.
- Each family bedroom gets a walk-in closet and close proximity to the shared hall bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,526 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,080 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 475 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 30' 0"
- Depth: 44' 7"
- Max ridge height: 26' 5"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick