Quaint Details in a Starter Home Plan
About This Plan
- This home plan's quaint details will capture your senses with its stone entry and clapboard exterior.
- Upon entering the foyer you will find a dining room and a vaulted great room with deck access.
- The kitchen is well planned and has an island that opens out to the great room. A pantry is next to the stairs for easy use.
- The master bedroom is located at the end of the hallway for privacy and has two skylights bringing in bright, natural light.
- In the master bath you will find double vanities, separate shower and tub, toilet with a privacy wall and convenient access to the walk-in closet.
- Bedrooms two and three are located just off the hallway and share a bath.
- The laundry room offers access from both the kitchen and hallway making it workable no matter where you are.
- An open rail stairwell to the lower level adds interest to the great room and provides ease of access to the lower level which is great for future expansion and offers ample storage.
- Related Plan: Gain a loft and upper bonus room with house plan 26632GG.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,452 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,452 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 26 sq. ft.
- Deck: 120 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 57' 0"
- Depth: 42' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 405 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick