Quaint Log Home Plan
About This Plan
- This quaint little log home plan has a cozy covered porch in front perfect for a swing.
- The living room opens to the loft above providing natural light throughout. The dining/kitchen area has access to rear grilling porch.
- To the left is a bedroom with a lovely bay window and walk-in closet.
- Upstairs you will find an additional bedroom and loft with ample closet space.
- Foundation: Basement, crawl space, daylight basement. Please specify your preference when ordering.
- Related Plan: For the stick-framed version of this house plan, see 59373ND.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 977 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 609 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 368 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 232 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 232 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): Log
- Width: 29' 0"
- Depth: 37' 0"
- Max ridge height: 20' 4"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 7' 9"
- Primary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick