Quaint Mountain Charm
About This Plan
- As you drive into the open timber carport and enter this home plan through the covered breezeway you are welcomed with a quaint mountain charm.
- The vaulted living and dining area share a stacked stone fireplace that extends to the peak of the ceiling.
- The kitchen is opened to the living/dining area and provides bountiful space for the serious cook.
- The deck and covered porch, accessible from the living room, extend the living spaces making this house great for outdoor entertaining and relaxation.
- There are two bedrooms and one bath on the main level with the laundry room conveniently located between them.
- On the upper level an open loft overlooks the living & dining areas below.
- The third bedroom is located on the upper level with a separate bathroom and walk-in closet, making it a perfect master suite.
- This home plan with its rustic mountain accents satisfies your needs whether you are planning a vacation retreat or a permanent residence.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,413 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 973 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 440 sq. ft.
- Loft: 131 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 320 sq. ft.
- Deck: 333 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 46' 0"
- Depth: 38' 8"
- Max ridge height: 22' 9"
- Type: Carport, Detached
- Area: 332 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick