Quaint Southern Appeal
About This Plan
- This traditional cottage has a quaint southern appeal. The elliptical transom window of the dining room and front entry porch warmly greets you.
- Upon entering the foyer the space opens to a dining room and vaulted great room. The vault reaches to a loft area above.
- A deck off the great room is perfect for a barbeque with friends or just a quiet evening outdoors.
- The dining room has large windows and columns giving it, its own unique space.
- Well planned, the kitchen has an island that looks out to the great room.
- The master bedroom is located at the end of the hallway for privacy and has two skylights, bringing in bright, natural light.
- The master bath provides double vanities, separate shower and tub, toilet with a privacy wall and convenient access to the walk-in closet.
- Two remaining bedrooms share a bath and access the great room through a columned opening from the hall.
- On the the upper level, an open loft with a dormer can be found near the bonus room.
- The lower level space is great for future expansion and offers ample storage.
- This house plan is a wonderful home for a growing family, embracing both efficiency and charm.
- Related Plan: Eliminate the upper level with house plan 26628GG.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,655 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,452 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 203 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 26 sq. ft.
- Loft: 241 sq. ft.
- Deck: 120 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 57' 0"
- Depth: 42' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 405 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Bonus Room
- CAD Available