Quaint Square Log Home
About This Plan
- You are greeted with a lovely covered porch on this square shaped, but quaint log home plan.
- The living room provides warmth from a rock fireplace and is open to the kitchen and dining room, divided by a long kitchen island.
- French doors lead to the rear yard while a nearby laundry closet and half bath are step savers for the family.
- A whirlpool tub, corner shower and double vanities are available in the private bathroom of the master suite.
- Two additional bedrooms reside upstairs, each having a double window dormer and attic storage. The upstairs bathroom has a large linen closet and a bit of flair with its raised wooden floor.
- Ceilings: 8' standard.
- Foundation: Basement, crawl space, daylight basement. Please specify your preference when ordering.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,043 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,200 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 843 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 315 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): Log
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 37' 10"
- Max ridge height: 22' 8"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick