Quaint Tiny Home Plan with Front Porch
About This Plan
- Wooden brackets support deep overhanging eaves on the exterior of this tiny home plan, while round windows add character to the quaint design.
- The square shape offers a budget-friendly footprint, and a charming front porch protects the sliding door entrance.
- Inside, a vaulted ceiling rests above the guest room, which includes a kitchenette. The option to include a fireplace is included in the plan.
- A full bath and walk-in closet occupy the right side of the 300 square feet of living space, and a rear door leads to a back stoop.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 300 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 300 sq. ft.
- Deck: 60 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 20' 0"
- Depth: 19' 0"
- Max ridge height: 16' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 3 on 12