About This Plan
- Who says low-cost homes have to be plain? The striking exterior features a wrap-around porch that envelopes two sides of the house. Gingerbread trim and fish scale siding make this home warm and inviting.
- The foyer opens to the second floor, adding architectural drama.
- A fanciful ceiling reveal highlights the dining room and a charming bench seat is built into the corner window.
- The open kitchen was designed to facilitate entertaining. A half bath with laundry completes the first floor.
- The upper floor offers a master bedroom with private bath and cozy, corner alcove. Two additional bedrooms share a full bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,511 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 816 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 695 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 816 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 253 sq. ft.
- Deck: 120 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 48' 8"
- Depth: 39' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 487 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- 2nd Floor Master Suite