Quality Craftsman House Plan
About This Plan
- Decorative trim work on the exterior sets the bar high for this quality Craftsman house plan.
- The wide entry foyer lets you see right into the huge great room with its magnificent coffered ceiling and big fireplace.
- The living area is U-shaped so views from the kitchen island include the bayed dining room and the great room.
- There are two bedrooms on the main floor, each on opposite ends of the house.
- The master suite is a delight with its giant walk-in closet, tray ceiling and quiet location.
- A tall window sheds light onto the landing of the staircase that leads up to the second floor.
- Loft space has a huge bay at one end that mirrors the dining room bay below.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,773 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,553 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,220 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 76' 0"
- Depth: 80' 0"
- Max ridge height: 34' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 936 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 4" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss