Quintessential Mediterranean-Style House Plan with Covered Lanai
About This Plan
- This quintessential Mediterranean-style home plan has a beautiful exterior with arched windows and doors, a grand entry, and a barrel tile roof.
- Inside, is a separate parlor and family room, both with plenty of glass to showcase a waterfront view.
- An island kitchen looks out to the family room and dinette. From there, zero-pocket sliding glass doors and radial glass provide a transition from these indoor spaces to the huge covered lanai beyond where you’ll find an outdoor kitchen and fire pit.
- The master suite is located on the main level and offers a luxurious retreat for the homeowner.
- Also on the main level are a library, a recreation room with wet bar and fish tank, wine room, two powder baths, pool bath, utility room and three-car drive through garage.
- Upstairs are three additional bedrooms, two baths, game room with wet bar, covered lanai and sundeck.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,049 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,701 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,348 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 2,041 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 154 sq. ft.
- Entry: 158 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 108' 5"
- Depth: 117' 9"
- Max ridge height: 34' 4"
- Type: Attached, RV Garage
- Area: 1356 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard, Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 11' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss