Raised Ceiling Upon Entry
About This Plan
- An authentic American traditional, this two-story home plan offers outdoor living, thoughtful touches and a comfortable atmosphere.
- A raised ceiling in the entry continues to the inviting great room where a fireplace framed by built-ins can be viewed from the well-designed island kitchen.
- A casual nook with deck access and a formal dining room will host any occasion.
- Upstairs, three secondary bedrooms share a skylit bath, but the real star of the home is the master suite, with a generous trayed-ceiling bedrooms, pampering bath and a walk-in closet that will amaze.
- A three-car garage completes the house plan.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,553 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,283 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,270 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,283 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 240 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 59' 4"
- Depth: 48' 8"
- Max ridge height: 31' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 767 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss