Raised Games Room with Kids Study
About This Plan
- The use of columns instead of walls in the dining room gives you wonderful sightlines into the foyer and family room of this European home plan.
- A pub wet bar makes it easy to entertain and is convenient to both the dining room and the family room.
- A 42" high bartop counter in the kitchen lets you hand snacks over easily while chatting with family and guests.
- The main floor has two bedrooms including the master suite that is set off by itself.
- Homeowners will love the enormous bathroom with a cathedral ceiling and two huge closets.
- Upstairs, all three bedrooms are large and have walk-in closets.
- A gorgeous raised games room has a kids study nook with built-in desk.
- Bonus space offers even more possibilities.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,635 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,222 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,413 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 74' 0"
- Depth: 84' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 790 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"