Raised Island Home Plan
4 - 5
About This Plan
- This raised island home plan is full of Southern charm with its hip metal roof and double stacked porches. And it comes in two sizes to fit your budget.
- Elegant double doors usher you into the home where the foyer is flanked by formal living and dining rooms.
- The huge family room in the rear opens up to the covered porch through three sets of double doors.
- When you are ready to retire at night, you are only steps away from your luxurious master suite with its enormous walk-in closet.
- Three more bedrooms on the second floor share a media room and a cozy sitting area that opens up to the front covered porch.
- A raised island basement provides space for 3 cars plus a workshop at 468 square feet.
- Finishing off the lower level as shown adds an extra 1,481 square feet to the total living area. This is not factored into our total living area calculations.
- Related Plan: Downsize with house plan 60033RC (3,493 square feet).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,340 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,933 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,407 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,481 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,220 sq. ft.
- Deck: 400 sq. ft.
- Workshop: 468 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 59' 6"
- Depth: 77' 0"
- Max ridge height: 40' 0"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 1048 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 11' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick