Raised Island Home Plan
4 - 5
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- This raised island home plan is full of Southern charm with its hip metal roof and double stacked porches. And it comes in two sizes to fit your budget.
- Elegant double doors usher you into the home where the foyer is flanked by formal living and dining rooms.
- The huge family room in the rear opens up to the covered porch through three sets of double doors.
- When you are ready to retire at night, you are only steps away from your luxurious master suite with its enormous walk-in closet.
- Three more bedrooms on the second floor share a media room and a cozy sitting area that opens up to the front covered porch.
- A raised island basement provides space for 3 cars plus a workshop at 468 square feet.
- Finishing off the lower level as shown adds an extra 1,481 square feet to the total living area. This is not factored into our total living area calculations.
- Related Plan: Downsize with house plan 60033RC (3,493 square feet).