Raised Low Country Classic with Elevator
About This Plan
- You'll find an airy and light two-story foyer with the central dormer bringing natural light into the home. 10' ceilings on the first floor and 9' on ceilings on the second floor create a welcome feel.
- The spacious kitchen comes with an with opening into great room.
- A convenient elevator accessable to all floors.
- The library can be a study and is located off the front entry.
- The front porch spans the full width of the home.
- Upstairs you'll find three bedrooms and two baths. Bedroom #3 features its own private deck - a nice touch.
- A 3-bay side entry garage has abundant storage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,457 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,201 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,256 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 238 sq. ft.
- Deck: 151 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 378 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 240 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 61' 0"
- Max ridge height: 38' 0"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 2169 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick