Raised Low Country Home Plan
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Perched up high to catch the cooling breezes, this Low Country home offers porches and decks in front and back.
- The entry hall inside is two-story for a wonderful open feel.
- Columns define the borders of the dining room.
- In back, the vaulted great room ceiling soars upward.
- Built-ins flank the fireplace and a wall of windows gives you views of the deck.
- The spacious kitchen has an island, a sunny breakfast nook and a pass-through window to the screened porch.
- Use the residential elevator to reach the second floor or climb up the angled staircase.
- A balcony bridge has open railing that lets you see down below.