Raised Media Room
About This Plan
- The use of mixed materials on the exterior gives this Traditional home plan a unique look.
- Inside, the elegant formal dining room has a tray ceiling and only two walls so you can see into the foyer and hall.
- A 10' ceiling caps the family room with fireplace, where views flow into the breakfast nook and kitchen.
- Compact in size, everything is in easy reach in the kitchen that has double wall ovens and a walk-in pantry.
- The master suite is placed on the first floor and boasts a double tray ceiling, vaulted bathroom and a huge walk-in closet.
- All the remaining bedrooms are up on the second floor.
- Only two steps up brings you to the raised media room that is sure to please everyone in the family.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,290 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,898 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,392 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 55' 0"
- Depth: 46' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 423 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12