Raised Porch House Plan
3 - 4
About This Plan
- This raised-porch house plan home exudes a quiet charisma and understated stature and features an accommodating one-story floor plan. The innovative use of space provides much more livability than you would expect in only 1,820 square feet.
- A spacious central living area provides the hub of the plan and the center for family life. It features a vaulted ceiling, built-in bookshelves and cabinets and a welcoming fireplace.
- The formal dining room across the hall opens to the foyer and the living area, and is defined by a single column at its corner. Casual dining takes place in a light-filled breakfast room attached to the large and efficient designer kitchen.
- A spectacular master suite showcases a tray ceiling, walk-in closet and his and her vanities in the well-appointed bath. Family bedrooms at the other end of the hallway share a Jack-and-Jill bath that includes a separate vanity area.
- Storage or workshop space is included in the two car garage.
- Related Plan: Don't need the rear porch? See house plan 12083JL.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,820 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,820 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,811 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 64' 0"
- Depth: 40' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 435 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"