Raised Stucco with Spacious Core
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Raised stucco detailing draws eyes to the home plan, a single-level home with large gathering spaces at its core. A graceful keystone arch caps the front porch opening, which is supported by two bold columns. Nostalgic shutters accent several multipaned windows facing the street.
- From the entry, arched openings lead into the dining room on the right and the master suite on the left. Straight ahead, the entry widens out as it flows into the spacious and naturally bright living room. Windows and a French door fill most of the rear wall, and more light spills down through three large skylights.
- Arched windows are wide and tall and three arched openings lead into the entry and living room, each one crowned by a wide plant shelf. A fourth arched opening leads to the nearby kitchen and other rooms in the right wing.
- A bayed nook expands the kitchen. This room has plenty of work and storage space, with cupboards and counters rimming the room on three sides.
- Laundry appliances are mere steps away, and close to secondary bedrooms as well, in a pass through room that links to the garage.
- A tray ceiling adds an elegant touch to the house plan's master suite. Other luxury amenities include a large walk-in closet, spa tub, separate shower and dual vanity. The master suite also offers direct access to the wide rear deck.