Raised Veranda Provides an Outside Haven
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Varying rooflines, gables, and dormers help create the unique character of this house plan. Inside, the family/great room gains attention with its high ceiling, fireplace/media-center wall, view of the upstairs balcony, and French doors to the sunroom.
- In the U-shaped kitchen, an island work surface, a planning desk, and a pantry are added conveniences.
- The spacious master suite can function with the home office, library, or private sitting room. Its direct access to the huge raised veranda provides an ideal private outdoor haven for relaxation.
- The second floor contains two bedrooms and a bath.
- The garage features a workshop area and stairway to a second-floor storage or multipurpose room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,629 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,969 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 660 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 360 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 911 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 90' 8"
- Depth: 80' 4"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 609 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick