Rambler with Vaulted Living Room
About This Plan
- Beautiful Craftsman detailing, a hip roof and an angled front porch make this Northwest house plan stand out.
- There's lots of room in the big foyer where you can see right into the vaulted
- living room with its fireplace.
- The dining room has an exquisite coffered ceiling and windows on two walls.
- By combining the kitchen with the breakfast nook, you get one huge space with two doors out to the side covered patio.
- The superb family room will score high with any family with its spacious interior and vaulted ceiling.
- Three bedrooms are upstairs where an open rail hallway lets you look down into the foyer below.
- Two more bedrooms and a huge rec room are on the finished lower level.
- Related Plan: Need a crawl space? See house plan 2348JD.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,915 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,130 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,709 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,076 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 54' 0"
- Depth: 76' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 735 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss