Rambler with Vaulted Living Room
About This Plan
- Beautiful Craftsman detailing, a hip roof and an angled front porch make this Northwest house plan stand out.
- There's lots of room in the big foyer where you can see right into the vaulted living room with its fireplace.
- The dining room has an exquisite coffered ceiling and windows on two walls.
- By combining the kitchen with the breakfast nook, you get one huge space with two doors out to the side covered patio.
- The superb family room will score high with any family with its spacious interior and vaulted ceiling.
- All three bedrooms are upstairs where an open rail hallway lets you look down into the foyer below.
- Related Plan: Get a finished lower level with house plan 23247JD (3,915 sq. ft.).
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,785 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,709 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,076 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 76' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 735 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss