About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Adapted from Midwestern farmhouses, this single-story house plan rambles from a central roof line, as though rooms and wings have been added over the years.
- A wrap-around porch adds charm, and transoms above multi-paned windows add more formal detail.
- Inside, the foyer, the dining room and family room open to each other, imparting a spacious feeling.
- The beamed family room features a fireplace flanked by built-ins and French doors that open to the rear porch, while French doors in the dining room open to the front porch. A third pair of French doors accesses this porch from the breakfast room.
- Separated by an angled eating island, the breakfast room and kitchen share a large space.
- In the bedroom wing, yet another set of French doors opens from the master suite to the rear porch. The luxurious master bath contains a corner garden tub bordered by his and her vanities, plus a separate shower, a commode chamber and a walk-in closet
- Two family bedrooms, one with its own walk-in closet, each enjoy direct access to a two-compartment, four-fixture bath with a linen closet.
- Permanent stairs lead to a generous attic that offers room to expand.