Rambling Farmhouse with Two Porches
About This Plan
- The wrap-around porch lends a relaxing atmosphere to this charming home plan.
- A dormered two-story entry foyer stands between the study and the formal living room.
- Beyond the foyer is a service-core containing a powder room, coat closet, and walk-in pantry.
- The kitchen has a cooking island and is convenient to both the formal dining room and the breakfast nook.
- French doors lead to the rear deck from both the breakfast nook and the family room, which has a fireplace.
- The master suite boasts a walk-in closet and a compartmented bath that includes a spa-tub, separate shower, and dual sinks.
- A curving stairway leads to the loft and two bedrooms that share a compartmented bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,591 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,001 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 590 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 62' 0"
- Depth: 68' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 620 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss