Ranch For Family Living
2 - 3
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Corner quoins and sleek keystone arches give a vintage turn to the this family style Ranch house plan. The painted columns are sleek and enhance effect of the broad and inviting covered patio. This is basically a one-story house with a storage area above the garage.
- Entering, you step into an entry where muted light pours in through thin panes of glass on both sides of the door. A broad opening on the right leads in to a room that could be equipped as the dining room or even a parlor.
- The fireplace is flanked by windows in the large great room in the core of this plan and can be enjoyed from anywhere in the great room in addition to some areas of the kitchen.
- Cabinets and counter space line two kitchen walls, and the useful stove/work island provides still more space. Just past the kitchen a hallway takes you past a set of stairs leads to the walkout basement. On the other side of a pocket door is a powder room, a generous storage closet and utility room with sink.
- Bedrooms are grouped together on the left side, and storage cabinets line the hallway. The owners' suite features a walk-in closet and a deluxe owners' bathroom with a dual vanity plus a walk-in shower.