Ranch Home for a Sloping Lot
About This Plan
- Designed for a sloping lot, this Ranch home comes with a finished lower level and an RV garage.
- A bright and cheerful sun room can be seen right from the front foyer, through the great room.
- Two 10' covered deck areas flank the sun room.
- A curved peninsula eating bar swings around to give you views of the dining room and great room.
- The lower level is entertainment central with a fabulous ppol room, media room and enormous rec room with a kitchenette.
- Bedroom 3 has wonderful privacy being the only bedroom on this level.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,514 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 2,257 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,257 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 1,335 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Standard Type(s): ICF
- Width: 131' 2"
- Depth: 78' 4"
- Max ridge height: 27' 7"
- Type: Attached, RV Garage
- Area: 2461 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: N on N
- Framing Type: Truss