Ranch Home Plan
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- From the foyer of this home you can access a hallway to the left, the dining room to the right, or the stairs and great room straight ahead.
- The dining room is accented with soffits, columns, and a window view of the front of the property.
- The hallway to the left of the foyer leads to the den and master bedroom.
- The den has a double door entry, cathedral ceiling, and an elaborate window.
- The master bedroom has a tray ceiling, exceptional master bath, and a considerable walk-in closet.
- Straight from the foyer is the great room with an eleven-foot ceiling, see-through fireplace, and built-in shelves.
- From the great room is an entrance to the nook/hearth room area.
- The nook has sliding glass doors that lead to a screened porch with a vaulted ceiling. From the screened porch, you can access the wood deck.
- The hearth room shares the see through fireplace with the great room and is adjoined to the kitchen.
- The kitchen has a vaulted ceiling, island/eating bar, and pantry. There is also access to a walk-through laundry room, which leads to the three-car garage.
- The lower level has two more bedrooms, a bathroom, a family room with fireplace, and access to a walkout patio.