Ranch Home Plan
About This Plan
- From the foyer of this home you can access a hallway to the left, the dining room to the right, or the stairs and great room straight ahead.
- The dining room is accented with soffits, columns, and a window view of the front of the property.
- The hallway to the left of the foyer leads to the den and master bedroom.
- The den has a double door entry, cathedral ceiling, and an elaborate window.
- The master bedroom has a tray ceiling, exceptional master bath, and a considerable walk-in closet.
- Straight from the foyer is the great room with an eleven-foot ceiling, see-through fireplace, and built-in shelves.
- From the great room is an entrance to the nook/hearth room area.
- The nook has sliding glass doors that lead to a screened porch with a vaulted ceiling. From the screened porch, you can access the wood deck.
- The hearth room shares the see through fireplace with the great room and is adjoined to the kitchen.
- The kitchen has a vaulted ceiling, island/eating bar, and pantry. There is also access to a walk-through laundry room, which leads to the three-car garage.
- The lower level has two more bedrooms, a bathroom, a family room with fireplace, and access to a walkout patio.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,201 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,164 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,037 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 124 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 72' 4"
- Depth: 53' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 731 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss