Ranch Home Plan In 2 Exteriors
About This Plan
- This 3 bedroom 2 bath house plan is designed for privacy, as the master suite is on one side of the floor plan and the other two bedrooms are located on the other side of the floor plan.
- This ranch style house plan is built with brick and siding at the exterior.
- From inside the front door, you have unobstructed views through to the back deck beyond the dining room.
- The great room has a vaulted ceiling that rises to 14' at the center and has a fireplace on one wall.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 75513GB.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,566 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,566 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 123 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 54' 0"
- Depth: 48' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 438 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12