Ranch Home Plan with a European Flair
About This Plan
- A blend of traditional and European styles gives this ranch home plan a unique charm that is sure to please. As you enter the home, you'll be impressed with the view of the backyard through the great room windows that flank a central fireplace. To your left you'll find a formal den and to your right, a formal dining room.
- The kitchen, nook and great room all blend together to create a living space large enough for family gatherings.
- The master suite is located away from the second bedroom on the left side of the home and features a large walk-in closet, dual sinks and jacuzzi tub. A second bedroom with walk-in closet and a full bath are tucked behind the kitchen on the right of the home.
- A three-stall, side-load garage completes this home plan.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,434 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,434 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 72' 0"
- Depth: 62' 4"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 772 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available