Ranch Home Plan with Country Charm
About This Plan
- Paneled garage doors, a spacious porch flanked by massive columns, and the perfect blend of stone and shingle siding all give this ranch home plan a country charm that is all its own. You'll love the view of the back yard through impressive windows that flank the fireplace of the great room upon entering.
- The kitchen features a breakfast bar that overlooks the cozy nook and great room making a living space large enough for family gatherings.
- The bedroom wing is located on the right of the entry and features a master suite with bay window, jacuzzi tub and spacious walk-in closet. Directly in front of the master you'll find a second bedroom that can double as a den.
- Additional amenities include a large laundry room behind the kitchen and a butler's pantry with easy access to the formal dining room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,233 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,233 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 65' 0"
- Depth: 60' 4"
- Max ridge height: 25' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 704 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss