Ranch Home Plan with Courtyard-Entry Garage
About This Plan
- Perfect for the family on the go, this ranch features an open plan combined with the traditional style of yesterday.
- The kitchen, nook, and family room are all open to provide the perfect setting for a cozy evening at home, while the formal living room and dining room, both framed with intricate pillars, are sure to please your guests.
- You can enter the house straight from the garage, after accessing a half-bath and a laundry room with storage closet.
- The master bedroom has a large walk-in closet and private bath and is conveniently located near the two additional bedrooms.
- You'll appreciate the extra storage in the two-car garage, which would make a great place for a workbench.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,109 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,109 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 63' 0"
- Depth: 76' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 630 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss