Ranch Home Plan with European Details
About This Plan
- Stonework, shingle siding and graceful columns are just some of the European details that give this home plan its appeal. As you enter you'll be impressed with the back yard view through the expansive wall of windows that adorn the great room directly ahead.
- The adjacent kitchen features a breakfast bar that overlooks both the great room and dining room to create a living area that's perfect for entertaining even large groups.
- The main floor master suite with its step ceiling, corner fireplace, spacious walk-in closet and corner Jacuzzi tub is located on the left side of the home.
- On the lower level you'll find three additional bedrooms, two of which share a Jack and Jill bath, a spacious family room, wet bar and game room.
- Finally, this home plan is completed with a split layout of three garage stalls; two side-load and one front load.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,796 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,828 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,968 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 80' 0"
- Depth: 54' 8"
- Max ridge height: 23' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 894 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss