Ranch Home Plan with Finished Lower Level
About This Plan
- This ranch home plan doubles your living space with a finished walkout basement.
- A covered porch provides shelter to the front door with sidelights.
- The vaulted entry opens to the central great room with vaulted ceiling and a fireplace flanked by built-ins. The room has great backyard views.
- A gently-curved island is the highlight of the open kitchen. A bayed informal dining area is nearby and a corner walk-in pantry is a plus. Note the computer/home office space.
- The master suite gives you lots of privacy. Note the large walk-in closet.
- The lower level features a family and game room with fireplace. Two bedrooms, a bath and exercise room, plus room for mechanicals, complete the design.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,819 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,149 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,670 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 65' 0"
- Depth: 60' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 750 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss