Ranch Home Plan With Finished Lower Level
About This Plan
- This European-inspired design is much larger than it appears with its finished lower level making it the perfect home plan for a growing family. On the main level you'll find an open floor plan where the kitchen, dining room and great room all flow together to create a living space that is comfortable yet large enough for entertaining
- The great room is a crowd-pleaser with its see-through fireplace flanked by built-ins and expansive wall of windows.
- The master suite is next to the great room and shares the see-through fireplace. A spacious walk-in closet and dual sinks have been included in the suite.
- Downstairs you'll find two additional bedrooms with a Jack and Jill bath, a large recreation room and a wet bar for entertaining.
- A split front/side load three-stall garage makes this home an appealing gem for any buyer.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,764 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,138 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,626 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 67' 4"
- Depth: 55' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 896 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss