Ranch Home Plan with Lower Level Family Room
About This Plan
- This ranch home plan doubles your living space with a finished walkout basement.
- Beyond an inviting porch, the sidelighted entry welcomes visitors.
- The entry opens to the central great room with vaulted ceiling and a fireplace flanked by built-ins. The room has great backyard views.
- A gently-curved island is the highlight of the open kitchen. Take your meals in the dining area, 4-season porch or out on the rear deck. Groceries are a breeze to unload with the garage entry nearby and your own walk-in pantry.
- The master suite gives you lots of privacy. Note the large walk-in closet and dual-head shower.
- The lower level features a family and game room with fireplace and bar. Two bedrooms, a bath and billiards/exercise room, plus room for mechanicals and a safe room, complete the design.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,000 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,316 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,684 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 80' 0"
- Depth: 48' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1088 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss