Ranch Home Plan with Open Living Area
2 - 3
About This Plan
- Decorative wood trim under the eaves dress up this Northwest Ranch home plan.
- The simple L-shaped foundation and gable roof make the home economical to build.
- The den off the foyer can be used as a third bedroom if desired.
- In the main living area, an open layout lets you see from the living room clear across the kitchen into the dining room on the other side.
- The master suite and second bedroom are in the back of the home, away from street noise.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,168 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,168 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 360 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"