Ranch Home Plan with See-Through Fireplace
About This Plan
- An amazing see-through fireplace warms the hearth/dining, breakfast and kitchen areas in this lovely Ranch home plan.
- The rear covered patio is perfect for enjoying the outdoors and can be enjoyed from many different views.
- A quiet study has three windows to bring in light.
- The garage boasts storage space and access to a convenient laundry/mud room.
- Vaulted ceilings, a private patio and a bay window make this master suite special.
- The two remaining family bedrooms face front.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,487 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,487 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,252 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 588 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 96' 6"
- Depth: 66' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 634 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss