Ranch Home Plan with Side Patio
About This Plan
- The extra large living room in this cheerful Ranch home plan has two windows that overlook the covered side patio.
- While the fireplace is the main focal point, your eye is drawn toward the nearby kitchen with its snack bar, and the dining room.
- Thanks to the open floor plan, all three rooms are connected visually.
- The two secondary bedrooms are a nice size and lie close to the laundry room and hall bath.
- The master suite is treated to a huge walk-in closet divided into compartments and a private bath with an oversized walk-in shower.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,752 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,752 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4 or 2x6
- Width: 50' 8"
- Depth: 59' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 483 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick