Ranch Home Plan With Stone and Siding
About This Plan
- This ranch house plan gives you three bedrooms and two baths. The exterior of the house plan is tastefully finished in stone and siding.
- The floor plan consists of vaulted ceilings in the family room, a tray ceiling in the master suite, and 9' ceiling heights throughout the house.
- The master has great privacy and a box bay window.
- A porch off the breakfast area is a great spot to enjoy a cup of coffee or to enjoy fresh air.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,669 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,669 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 43' 0"
- Depth: 46' 0"
- Max ridge height: 20' 8"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 587 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12