Ranch Home Plan with Two Elevations
About This Plan
- This simple ranch home plan comes with two elevations - pick the one that suits you best to build.
- Optional vaulted ceilings in the living room and the master bedroom are nice touches. If the budget is tight, build a flat ceiling instead.
- A closet in the foyer helps minimize clutter as does the mudroom off the garage.
- Sliding doors off the dinette lead to the back where a patio or deck would be a welcome addition.
- Located steps from the garage, the kitchen is conveniently located and is open to the public areas of the home. A central island gives you more cooking space.
- Two bedrooms in the front share a bath. A built-in linen closet is close by.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,478 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,478 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 52' 0"
- Max ridge height: 18' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 491 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss