Ranch Home Plan with Unexpected Amenities
About This Plan
- This traditional ranch home features unexpected amenities for a home this size.
- The kitchen, dining and great room all work together to give this home the space to entertain even a large group. T
- he breakfast bar in the kitchen opens into both the dining room and the great room creating an open floor plan with a spacious feel.
- The master suite features a step ceiling, spacious bath and walk-in closet while the two bedrooms located to the front of the home share an additional full bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,844 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,844 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 58' 0"
- Depth: 49' 4"
- Max ridge height: 19' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 510 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss