Ranch Home with Arched Windows
About This Plan
- Two arched windows at the front of this spacious Ranch home plan give it an appealing look.
- As you enter, the open railing of the stairs gives a glimpse into the family room complete with a fireplace and built-in entertainment center.
- A separate dining room to your left provides a formal setting and includes a pocket door to access the kitchen.
- The kitchen has ample amounts of working space and is open to both breakfast room and family room. The breakfast room has three skylights and a triple window to filter in lots of sunlight.
- The split bedroom plan gives the master bedroom privacy and easy access to the laundry room. It includes two walk-in closets and a large master bath with a double sink vanity.
- Bedrooms two and three are located opposite the master and share a bath.
- The detached garage and breezeway add charm and function to this home.
- With its livable floor plan and quaint exterior the home plan offers you both charm and practicality.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,823 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,823 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 27 sq. ft.
- Deck: 413 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 100' 10"
- Depth: 49' 8"
- Max ridge height: 20' 0"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 484 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss