Ranch Home with Atrium
About This Plan
- Sloped ceilings in the foyer and living room of this contemporary Ranch home give you room for lovely transoms that bring in extra light.
- From the foyer, the views go straight back through the family room to the covered terrace beyond.
- A sloped ceiling and fireplace enhance the family room.
- The most delightful feature of this Ranch home is the interior atrium with skylights above.
- Sliding glass doors in the dining room, breakfast nook and living room let you easily step into the atrium.
- All the bedrooms are grouped in the left wing of the home with the master suite enjoying a dressing area and three walk-in closets.
- Note the greenhouse window by the kitchen sink - another unique feature of this home.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,440 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,173 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 267 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 105' 0"
- Depth: 52' 8"
- Max ridge height: 22' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 711 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick