Ranch Home with Contemporary Look
About This Plan
- With the master suite at one end of the house, and two more bedrooms at the opposite end, this is a home for families with older children, or empty nesters that like to keep rooms ready for visiting grandchildren and other guests.
- The kitchen is huge, with cupboard and counter space on all four sides, plenty of natural light, and sliding glass doors that open onto a deck.
- A walk-in pantry and an irregularly shaped utility room are tucked into the juncture between the central portion of the home and the angled wing that holds the master suite and garage.
- Twin sinks in the master bath eliminate competition for mirror space, and a large walk-in closet offers plenty of storage. Another set of sliding glass doors open onto the deck from the master bedroom.
- Each of the bedrooms at the far end of the house is equal in size and has its own window seat. These bedrooms share a large bathroom with two compartments.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,795 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,795 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 48' 0"
- Depth: 85' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 562 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss