Ranch Home with Contemporary Look
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- With the master suite at one end of the house, and two more bedrooms at the opposite end, this is a home for families with older children, or empty nesters that like to keep rooms ready for visiting grandchildren and other guests.
- The kitchen is huge, with cupboard and counter space on all four sides, plenty of natural light, and sliding glass doors that open onto a deck.
- A walk-in pantry and an irregularly shaped utility room are tucked into the juncture between the central portion of the home and the angled wing that holds the master suite and garage.
- Twin sinks in the master bath eliminate competition for mirror space, and a large walk-in closet offers plenty of storage. Another set of sliding glass doors open onto the deck from the master bedroom.
- Each of the bedrooms at the far end of the house is equal in size and has its own window seat. These bedrooms share a large bathroom with two compartments.