Ranch Home with Finished Lower Level
About This Plan
- Get a living room, family room and bonus room in this one story Ranch house plan with a finished lower level.
- Large transom windows flood the living room and dining room with extra light.
- Sliding glass doors in the breakfast nook lead out to a covered deck that can also be accessed from the master suite.
- The family room is way off by itself where noise won't bother those in the living room or master suite.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 are on the finished lower level with the bonus room in between.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,982 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 532 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,450 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 260 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 58' 6"
- Depth: 66' 0"
- Max ridge height: 18' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 561 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 1" First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: N on N