Ranch Home with Optional Lower Level
1 - 3
About This Plan
- This attractive one bedroom Ranch home plan is ideal for the retiree who wants to live on one level.
- The open floor plan gives you amazing views from room to room.
- The big island in the kitchen has a modifed triangle shape with lots of counter space and the walk-in pantry is always in demand.
- Sliding glass doors lead to a big open deck.
- The master suite has its own private deck as well as a sitting area.
- It comes on a daylight basement which you can finish off giving you two more bedrooms and an exercise room. This adds an 2,210 square feet of living space to the home. Or have your builder finish off just part of the space to keep costs down.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,210 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,210 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,210 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1, 2, & 3
- Full bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 77' 0"
- Depth: 64' 4"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 996 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss