Ranch Home with Unusual Shapes
3 - 4
About This Plan
- An angled garage and two big bays on either side of the back of this Ranch home plan give you something out of the ordinary.
- Inside, the massive open floor plan lets every room share in the views.
- A bow-shaped deck in back can be entered from the nook, great room or ' suite.
- The spacious kitchen has two islands to give you tons of counter space.
- Even the utility room is large with lots of room to move around.
- The ' suite has a huge bathroom and walk-in closet.
- Stairs lead down to the finished lower level that doubles the size of the home.
- Here, you have that rec room you've always wanted, a dedicated exercise room, two extra bedrooms and tons of storage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,172 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 2,586 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,586 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): ICF
- Width: 96' 5"
- Depth: 79' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 916 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" 0' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: N on N