Ranch Home with Vaulted Great Room
About This Plan
- Double dormers and gables add curb appeal to this Ranch home plan.
- The cozy great room enjoys a 42" wood burning fireplace as the main focal point along with a vaulted ceiling and 12' wall.
- The formal dining room enjoys a decorative column and beam system along with a vaulted ceiling for added spaciousness.
- Even the kitchen is vaulted and has a versatile cooktop island with a separate oven for great functionality.
- An elegant coffered ceiling tops the private master bedroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,025 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,025 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,880 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 122 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4 or 2x6
- Width: 69' 8"
- Depth: 42' 8"
- Max ridge height: 22' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 579 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss