Ranch House Plan in Three Versions
About This Plan
- A lovely hip roof tops this one level Ranch house plan that offers three different exteriors.
- The open floor plan and split bedroom layout are popular features most people love.
- And there's even a golf cart garage for the golfer in your family.
- The screened lanai in back is another added plus.
- The master suite comes fully loaded with a tray ceiling, bayed sitting area and two large walk-in closets.
- Related Plans: Get different exteriors with house plans 82178KA and 82179KA.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,307 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,307 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 241 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 330 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 64' 8"
- Depth: 60' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 551 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 11' 4"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss