Ranch House Plan with 3-Season Porch
About This Plan
- A large 3-season porch at the back of this spacious Ranch house plan gives you a bright sunny space for your family to enjoy.
- The home comes with both a hearth room and a formal living room that share a two-way fireplace.
- The kitchen has loads of counter space plus an island for extra storage.
- All the bedrooms are grouped on the right wing of the home with the master suite in back.
- The three garage bays are split into a two car/one car formation.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,951 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,951 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,778 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 236 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 75' 0"
- Depth: 63' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 972 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss